NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest

2 posters

Go down

NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest Empty NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest

Post by Irish Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:36 pm

Hello All!

I run this league every year for the past 20 years and figured now that this board and you guys are a part of my life, I'd see if anyone here is interested.

Same rules apply, $25 per entry.  Play any player you want, any week that you want to play them (not 1 and done), Wild Card weekend through the Super Bowl. QB, 2 RBs, 2 WRs, Flex (RB, WR, TE), TE, K and D.  Standard scoring with 1 PPR.  Payouts will be determined by the number of participants involved.  I had 93 people in it last year, and I paid out 1st-5th and the person who had the single highest 1-week total.

Feel free to shoot me an PM,  email to Irish10163@aol.com or text me at 732-642-2808 if you have any questions or have anyone else who wants to get in on this contest.

I accept entry fees to my Paypal, cash/ check or venmo if needed.
Please do not mention anything about the money being for Fantasy football or fantasy league as that'll get my account locked.  Just include your name/team name and send it as gift to family friends to avoid fees being taken out.  If you need to send me a check/cash, you'll get my address in the league invite.

Happy Holidays to all!

Thx,
Scotty (Irish)

Last edited by Irish on Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest Empty Re: NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest

Post by Irish Sat Jan 08, 2022 11:34 am

Running the same contest this year for $25 per entry if anyone is interested.
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest Empty Re: NFL Playoffs - Fantasy Football Contest

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:22 pm

I'm sick of the Jets I thought I would make that official.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:51 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:I'm sick of the Jets I thought I would make that official.
Random posts in random threads... 😆
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

CPcantmeasuresnow likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:00 am

This contest is back again for this year. Shoot me an email address if you want in.
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Wed Mar 06, 2024 11:45 pm

Why am I a Jets fan? Alexa couldn't answer thought someone else might know. Maybe time to try ChatGPT.

What will it take to have normal winter temperatures again. Nine years in a row above normal and counting.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Irish Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:11 am

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Why am I a Jets fan? Alexa couldn't answer thought someone else might know. Maybe time to try ChatGPT.

What will it take to have normal winter temperatures again. Nine years in a row above normal and counting.
Sorry my friend, global warming has put its stamp on things. The Earth is warming, ice caps melting, sea levels rising. You're gonna have to move to Buffalo to get colder and snowier. Eventually, you may have to live with Santa. I heard Mrs. Claus makes killer cookies!
Irish
Irish
Pro Enthusiast
Pro Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum