NJ Strong Weather Forum

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

NJ Strong Weather Forum
NJ Strong Weather Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OT: "Off-Topic Island"

+14
Grselig
keliza52
billg315
Taffy
Math23x7
algae888
sroc4
SNOW MAN
Quietace
Dunnzoo
Frank_Wx
CPcantmeasuresnow
docstox12
amugs
18 posters

Page 2 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

Go down

OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 2 Empty Re: OT: "Off-Topic Island"

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:17 pm

Ryan: What are you doing in off topic land? This is only for outcasts and lepers.

Great picture of Putin, very apropos.

CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by Quietace Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:24 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Ryan: What are you doing in off topic land? This is only for outcasts and lepers.

Apologies Cp,
OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 2 FdAFJ

Quietace
Meteorologist - Mod
Meteorologist - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:26 pm

Ryan: That is too funny.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:46 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:
Dunnzoo wrote:CP is that you? And how did I get mixed up in this! lol

YOU have been annointed Queen of Snow Weenie Land.There has been a revolt in the Snow Weenieland City of Snowpach  and now Emperor Mugsy is very angry and has equipped his special satellite with heat lasers to melt any snow he finds.Look how successful he has been the last 6 weeks.

"Help us Queen Dunzoo....you're our only hope!"

You're killing me again Doc  lol! .  Why isn't there an emoticon for laughing till I'm crying because that's what I'm doing right now.

I swear to God, today you and Mugsy wiped me out from screaming and laughing!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:47 pm

Quietace wrote:
CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:Ryan: What are you doing in off topic land? This is only for outcasts and lepers.

Apologies Cp,
OT: "Off-Topic Island" - Page 2 FdAFJ

Like that sign at the entrance of the Haunted Forest in "The Wizard Of Oz" said....."I'd turn back if I were you!"

No, seriously, you are always welcome to clown around in the "Comedy of Meteorology" Thread!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:48 pm

And here in Outcastville I will spend much time!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:54 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:

Future queen Dunnzoo.  queen 

If you're referring to the smiling citizen of Snow Weenie Land in the picture on the previous page, yes that is me.

At the time I was a happy care free citizen with almost 3 feet of snow on the ground, before evil King Muggsy took over our land and stopped all the snow from falling.

Of course these are not my thoughts, I just convey the thoughts of the citizens. I am loyal to King Muggsy,  king at least until he F's up the next storm this Tuesday night. This of course is his last chance, and just like he botched the last three, I'm sure he'll do the same or worse with this one.

If it's possible to make it snow negative inches of snow, he will somehow find a way to make that happen this Tuesday night and Wednesday.

Yeah, we go into November this year with the negative 6 inches we were supposed to get Tuesday.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:56 pm

CPcantmeasuresnow wrote:
docstox12 wrote:

YOU have been annointed Queen of Snow Weenie Land.There has been a revolt in the Snow Weenieland City of Snowpach  and now Emperor Mugsy is very angry and has equipped his special satellite with heat lasers to melt any snow he finds.Look how successful he has been the last 6 weeks.

"Help us Queen Dunzoo....you're our only hope!"

You're killing me again Doc  lol! .  Why isn't there an emoticon for laughing till I'm crying because that's what I'm doing right now.

CP, you guys just keep throwing those nice fat ones over the plate for me.They look like watermelons coming in!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:30 pm

We cannot crown Dunnzoo Queen because Nkw40 asked for his crown on page 19 of the March 25-26th storm thread. It's the 4th post down from the top of page. He has to be appointed King because he posted before the 12:00 midnight deadline. All Hail the new KING when this storm misses us like I know it will.
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:56 pm

SNOW, but now that we all have been banished to the off topic thread, all old business mentioned in the March 25-26 storm threat has been cancelled.As a result, Dunzoo becomes Queen and Nkw40 loses the crown.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:31 pm

docstox12 wrote:SNOW, but now that we all have been banished to the off topic thread, all old business mentioned in the March 25-26 storm threat has been cancelled.As a result, Dunzoo becomes Queen and Nkw40 loses the crown.

Agreed Doc, let me try to explain to Sir Snow Man where he now resides.

Snow Man, there are no rules now that you too have been banished to Off Topic Island.  Remember the movie, "Escape from New York" with Kurt Russell, well Off Topic Island where you now live is Escape from New York, only 10 times worse.  You are now among the most nefarious people that the NJ Weather forum has to offer. Promises to NKW40? F that, we don't keep no stinking promises.

This thread is ruled by anarchists, (NKW40), evil Kings (Mugsy), Back stabbing medical men, (Docstox), traitorous Knights, (you Snow Man) and one good messenger that chooses no sides but only voices the desires of the oppressed, (Me). Once you arrive here Snow Man there is no going back.  You can't mingle with the good people of the normal weather threads, they want no part of the vermin that live here.

It's like you're living on the TV show lost, you can't go anywhere and you can't communicate with anyone other than the pernicious scum that live here. Mugsy is the evil smoke that permeates the island with injustice, and Dunnzoo is our only hope to turn this island around. As the back stabbing Doctor said so eloquently just a few pages back, "help us Queen Dunnzoo you are our only hope".

I hear some ramblings on the main stream threads about a huge storm they think will hit them next Tuesday night and Wednesday. There is about as much a chance of that storm hitting them with snow, as there is of NKW40 posting more comments tomorrow than Jman.

I'm going back to my cave to sleep.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:43 pm

" My dear moderaters....20 hours ago, I was banished from the weather discussion thread.I was classed as a madman, a charlatan.Outlawed from the world of weather, which previously honered me as a genius."

"I have no home.....hunted,despised, living like an animal! The off topic thread is my home."

"But I will show the moderators that I can be their MASTER! I will perfect my own race of posters.A race of atomic snow weenie men.THAT WILL CONQUER THE INTERNET!"

"Heh, heh, heh!"
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by amugs Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:20 am

THE KSW:

"Home, I have no place to call home now..................I have been disbarred, kicked off, sent packing to another place. I am a Nomad know - thanks to all my loyalists and BTW who the F is KDW40 I mean NKW40???HMMMM - I think it is CP (I am only the messenger) in disguise - ah ha!! That evil little dweeb I knew it, eh tu CP!! Back to my nomadic tour and hopelessness Sad 

WINTER 2014-15 : 55.12" +.02 for 6 coatings (avg. 35")
WINTER 2015-16 Total - 29.8" (Avg 35")
WINTER 2016-17 : 39.5" so far
amugs
amugs
Advanced Forecaster - Mod
Advanced Forecaster - Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:33 am

amugs wrote:THE KSW:

"Home, I have no place to call home now..................I have been disbarred, kicked off, sent packing to another place. I am a Nomad know - thanks to all my loyalists and BTW who the F is KDW40 I mean NKW40???HMMMM - I think it is CP (I am only the messenger) in disguise - ah ha!! That evil little dweeb I knew it, eh tu CP!! Back to my nomadic tour and hopelessness Sad 

Why do you always question my loyalty oh great one?  king 

Do you think I have no feelings, when you cut me do I not bleed?

I AM ONLY THE MESSENGER!!! How many times must I say it.

It's very quiet here on Off Topic Island, and no one ever visits. Are we even allowed visitors? And where the heck is Sir Snow Man, did they throw him in solitary?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:49 am

Yes, sometimes I do hear crickets often but it is our home.Starting to enjoy it.

I say we create our own monitor for this thread only so we can banish those from Off Topic Island.The job will be easy, there are only three people here,LOL!
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 22, 2014 11:55 am

Doc. It's very odd you say that. Ever since we've been exiled here I care less and less about Tuesdays storm. Actually right now I could give a sh@t whether it hits or not. Which of course it won't. There's a better chance Jman gives up posting for Lent then there is of this storm hitting us full force on Wednesday.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:24 pm

I just have a feeling this thing goes south and east of us like the bias for most of the snowstorms this year.Rayno said the trough must tilt negative and the upper level low must join in at the right moment.I'm not feeling the love at all yet.Maybe when I check in tomorrow night when I'm in the HV, I'll get a little excited about it.Sure hope this south and east crap ends when I move up next in October.I'll be really pissed to see Mawah getting more snow than Monroe,LOL! Dec 2014 I can see it.Bullseye...Mahwah 38 inches, Monroe 17,LOL!

BTW, I was up there yesterday.Most of her grass still snow covered.Mahwah,It's mostly gone.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:39 pm

Doc, what do you mean just three people ? Am I included in that three or have I already been banished to forbidden zone ? I also liked your line from your earlier post where you said " living like an animal ". I think that came from a movie where Martin Landau played Bella LaGossi. I hope I spelled that name right.
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:42 pm

Off Topic Island is observing the models with skepticism as all trends the last five weeks have been south and east of NNJ and the HV.We will monitor the situation closely and based on new data from the models Sunday night and Monday morning, make a final prediction for our area.

That is all.

Next broadcast on the storm......Sunday night or Monday morning.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:44 pm

SNOW MAN wrote:Doc, what do you mean just three people ? Am I included in that three or have I already been banished to forbidden zone ? I also liked your line from your earlier post where you said " living like an animal ". I think that came from a movie where Martin Landau played Bella LaGossi. I hope I spelled that name right.

SNOW, my man, we thought you left us and deserted back to the main board forever.Whew, I'm glad you are back on OTI.

You know your movies! That is the Lugosi line exactly.Thought it would fit being "banished",LOL! Great scene from a great movie.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:47 pm

I have information on Nkw40, SHE is an O.R. nurse in Downingtown Pa. and you know I like her already because she's from my state. I say we give it some thought about making her our next Queen  queen

I had a feeling I spelled that name wrong. Thanks for correcting me Doc.  Very Happy 
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:49 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFAUq9cqC9k
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by docstox12 Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 pm

SNOW MAN wrote:I have information on Nkw40, SHE is an O.R. nurse in Downingtown Pa. and you know I like her already because she's from my state. I say we give it some thought about making her our next Queen  queen

I had a feeling I spelled that name wrong. Thanks for correcting me Doc.  Very Happy 

The parliament of OTI will have to convene for a decision on this matter.
docstox12
docstox12
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:53 pm

SNOW MAN wrote:Doc, what do you mean just three people ? Am I included in that three or have I already been banished to forbidden zone ? I also liked your line from your earlier post where you said " living like an animal ". I think that came from a movie where Martin Landau played Bella LaGossi. I hope I spelled that name right.

I send out the OT Island marines looking for you and you cannot even say hello on your return?
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by CPcantmeasuresnow Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:54 pm

docstox12 wrote:
SNOW MAN wrote:I have information on Nkw40, SHE is an O.R. nurse in Downingtown Pa. and you know I like her already because she's from my state. I say we give it some thought about making her our next Queen  queen

The parliament of OTI will have to convene for a decision on this matter.

Dunnzoo doesn't seem to want the position, I have no objections.
CPcantmeasuresnow
CPcantmeasuresnow
Wx Statistician Guru
Wx Statistician Guru

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:59 pm

I think your going to be right Doc. This storm more than likely will do what you said, go south and east. To many things have to come together at the right time, I just don't see that happening at least not for our areas. Just look at the last three storms, they didn't work out. I kind of feel like CP I don't give a sh*t if we get it or not. Especially after I looked at my two summer time chariots that I'll be driving once the roads get washed off with some decent rains.  Very Happy 
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast

Back to top Go down

Post by SNOW MAN Sat Mar 22, 2014 1:02 pm

HELLO MY FELLOW COUNTRYMEN CP. jocolor 
SNOW MAN
SNOW MAN
Senior Enthusiast
Senior Enthusiast